SS Freight Solutions provides Port call Management and Supervision for loading/discharging , surveys and Cargo damage Repairs during on/off hire period . Reduce major problems such as disputes between parties , late delivery, over-budget and failed repairs. Facilitate the smooth operations from its on/off hire period by overseeing key elements in the process from start to the end.
We always act in the best interests of our Clients and provide detailed survey so that important decisions can be made and business can continue in the safest and quickest way possible.
SS Freight Solutions B.V issued the quantity and quality of ferrous scrap material conforms to all contractual terms, conditions and also including all international regulations such as ISRI and GOST. Digital photographic evidence will be provided for all Pre-shipment Inspection and Proof on Arrival for scrap metal inspections, our experienced surveyor attended on board the vessel to follow cargo quality and any necessary action on behalf of our principals, during loading and discharging operation,
Scrap inspection services cover the following as per client request;
– Pre shipment inspection on the scrap yard at nominated port all over the world,
– Draft survey initial and final at loading and discharging ports
– Daily photos are provided during loading and discharging operation,
– Daily quality report is provided during loading and discharging operation,
– Tally and weighbridge inspection can be provided by our tally team,
For more information, please contact us.